How many lessons are there in Smarty Ants 2nd grade?
Sophomores have completed 13% of the lessons associated with their individual academic goals. Achieve3000 Inc. Smarty Ants has 18 levels and 114 lessons in total.
How do I assign lessons in Achieve3000?
Step 1: In the Lesson Carousel on the home page, select "Schedule My Lessons". Step 2: Choose the "Month" view. Step 3: Choose "SEARCH FOR MORE LESSONS". Step 4: Type the topic you want to search.
Who created Achieve 3000?
What is KidBiz?
KidBiz® is the first instructional solution that offers truly differentiated reading and writing tasks based on each student's actual Lexile level. evaluate This allows you to move forward immediately, without spending precious time identifying the correct levels of students.
How do you log in to Achieve3000?
Get 3,000 parent account registrations
- In your Internet browser, go to portal.achieve3000.com.
- Enter your child's username and password.
- Click the arrow on their name at the top of the screen.
- Enter your security code and answer a couple of questions.
- The system will display your Home Edition username and password.
- Log in and get started!
How do I do voice to text?
Speak to write
- Install Gboard on your Android phone or tablet.
- Open any app you can write with, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of the keyboard, tap and hold Microphone .
- When you see "Speak now," say what you want to write.
How do I enable voice to send text messages?
Speech recognition (speech to text):
- See "Language and input".
- Search for "Google Voice Typing", make sure it's turned on.
- If you see "Faster Voice Typing", turn it on.
- If you see "Speech Recognition Offline", tap it and install/download all the languages you want to use.
Can Windows 10 do speech to text?
Use Dictation to convert spoken words to text anywhere on your Windows 10 PC. Dictation uses speech recognition, which is built into Windows 10, so you don't need to download and install anything to use- the To start dictating, select a text field and press Windows logo key + H to open the dictation toolbar.
Dictate text on iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Turn on Enable Dictation.
The 8 best voice-to-text apps of 2021
Hi friends! This video shows you the new app Smarty Ants, which you all have in your My Pasco Connect dashboard. Your pacing guide for Week 3 and beyond will…