How do you say thank you for your time and effort?
Thank you phrases in the workplace
- I really appreciate the effort you put into your team's project.
- I sincerely appreciate your flexibility and willingness to help.
- I wanted to express my personal appreciation for the extra effort and time you put in.
- Thank you for your trust and support.
What does Thank you for your efforts mean?
In English it is possible to thank someone for trying, even if they don't succeed or don't do it well enough. "Thank you for your effort" is very close to "You tried really hard and I appreciate it."
How do you say thank you without using the word thank you?
For these everyday and informal experiences, we can use various expressions to say thank you.
- Thanks. / Thank you so much. / Thank you so much. / Thank you so much. / Thank you so much. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn't have.
- I don't know what to say! / That's very kind.
- You are the best. / I owe you one. / You rock
How to thank someone in a sarcastic way?
Fun ways to say thank you
- I don't understand people who say, "I don't know how to thank you!" As if they had never heard of money.
- Thank you for being my unpaid therapist.
- I'm doing the happy dance.
- Today I wear the smile you left me the other day.
- You made me smile from ear to ear.
How do you thank someone for emotional support?
12 I just wanted to thank you for your help and support when most of my friends turned their backs on me. You are one in a million! 13 Your strength and support are truly what got me through this difficult time. Thank you for your words of encouragement and your friendship.
What does thank you very kindly mean?
A very polite and friendly expression of thanks to someone (for something). A: "Here are the documents you requested, Mr.
How do you thank someone in slang?
Ways to say thank you: thesaurus
- tip of the hat noun. something you say, especially when writing on the Internet, to show that you are grateful to someone for giving you information.
- shout out. noun.
- thanks. interjection
- Health. sentence.
- very grateful. sentence.
- cheers interjection
- ta interjection
- I owe you one. sentence.
What does highly valued mean?
An expression of gratitude, appreciation, or politeness in response to something done or given.
How do you say thank you when closing the email?
The following options cover a variety of circumstances and are good ways to close a thank you letter:
- The best.
- Best regards.
- Thank you
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you so much.
- Yours faithfully.
In this Business English vocabulary lesson, I show you 19 different ways to say thank you and show your appreciation. We look at informal and formal ways to …