How do I send a voice recording?
Use a voice recording app Like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps. On the home screen, go to the built-in voice recorder app. Press Record, say your message and send the audio clip to a friend.
- How do I send a voice recording?
- How do I send a large recording from my iPhone?
- How do I send a long voice recording?
- What is the best voice recording app?
- How to compress audio files?
- How to compress audio files on iPhone?
- How do I edit an audio file on my phone?
- How do I edit an audio recording on my iPhone?
- How do I cut a downloaded song?
- How do you remix two songs on your phone?
- What makes a mix sound professional?
- How can I cut and merge songs online?
How do I send a large recording from my iPhone?
How to download voice memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app.
- Select the note you want to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the note will expand.
- Tap "Share…" at the top of the pop-up menu.
- After doing so, a different pop-up menu will appear.
Send audio messages In a message conversation, tap and hold to record an audio message. To preview the message, tap . To cancel, tap . To send, tap .
How long can I send a voice note in iMessage?
Your voice messages can be as long as you want, there is no limit.
How do I send a voice message to a non-iPhone?
- Open the Voice Memo app.
- Record a message.
- Save it.
- Tap the message you just recorded.
- Tap the "share" icon (the square with the up arrow)
- Tap the Message icon.
- Address the message.
- Tap the Send button.
How do I send a long voice recording?
Here's what you need to do:
- Open Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the clip icon.
- Tap Record Audio (some devices will show this as Record Voice)
- Tap the Record button on the voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When you're done recording, tap the Stop button.
What is the best voice recording app?
Here are the 10 best voice recording apps for Android
- Rev Voice recorder.
- Android Audio Recorder.
- Easy voice recorder.
- Smart voice recorder.
- ASR voice recorder.
- RecForge II.
- Hi-Q MP3 voice recorder.
- Voice Recorder – Audio Editor.
Step 1: Open the Voice Memos app.
- Step 2: Select the voice memo you want to email.
- Step 3: Tap the Share icon.
- Step 4: Select Mail option.
- Step 5: Enter the desired recipient's email address in the To field, then click the Send button at the top right corner of the screen.
How can I send large audio files?
The best ways to share large files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share or email them to others.
- Use file compression software such as 7-Zip.
- Buy a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service such as Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
How do I record an audio file?
- Find or download a recording app on your phone and click to open it.
- Press the Record button to start recording.
- Press the Stop button to end the recording.
- Tap your recording to share it.
How to compress audio files?
To compress an audio file in Windows:
- Right-click the file and select Send to.
- Choose the compressed (compressed) folder.
- Name your new compressed folder.
How to compress audio files on iPhone?
Go to iTunes Preferences -> Advanced – Import and set it to 32kbps mono. Select the file in iTunes, go to the Advanced Convert to AAC menu (this will be whatever is selected in iTunes preferences). Let it convert and drag the new copy to your desktop. The file size should be reduced considerably.
On an Android, open the intended recipient in text messages and select the "Plus" sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the "Audio" option and click "Choose a music track" to send a saved song.
How can I cut and merge audio files?
How to cut and combine MP3 songs to create your own masterpiece?
- Turn on the cut option.
- Choose the audio file you want to edit.
- Choose the region you need to crop.
- Cut the audio file.
- Save the changes.
- Activate the MP3 town hall.
- Add your song's audio files.
- Choose output settings.
How do I merge audio files?
How to merge songs (mp3, m4a, wav)?
- Open the Online Audio Joiner website.
- Add audio tracks.
- Set playback order.
- Adjust the intervals.
- Select the joining mode.
- Then click the "Join" button.
- Once the tracks have been joined, click the "Download" link to save the composition to your hard drive.
How do I edit an audio file on my phone?
Edit audio recording on your Android phone
- Open the Recorder app and the recording you want to edit.
- Select the transcript and highlight a sentence to trim it or remove its corresponding audio from the recording.
- Tap the Remove button and you're done.
How do I edit an audio recording on my iPhone?
Edit or delete a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone
- In the recording list, tap the recording you want to edit, tap . , then tap Edit Recording.
- To keep the selection (and delete the rest of the recording), tap Trim, or to delete the selection, tap Delete.
- Tap Save and then Done.
Trim audio or music on iPhone Touch and hold the sound wave and drag left or right to select the part of audio you want to keep. Release your finger, you will see a context menu as below. You can tap the Play button in the upper right corner to play the selected section of the audio or music.
How can I mute the music on my phone?
Play the music in the editor, pause at the position you want to start, and then move the start marker to the playhead. Play the music to the position you want it to end, then pause and move the end marker there. Tap the Save button in the top right corner.
How do I combine songs on my phone?
- Step 1 Add songs to the audio merger application. Launch Wondershare MP3 Converter on your system and add the local audio files by clicking on.
- Step 2 Choose the output format of the added songs.
- Step 3 Combine songs together.
- Step 4 Transfer the combined file to an Android device.
How do I cut a downloaded song?
How to cut mp3 files online?
- Choose an mp3 or any other audio file from your local hard drive.
- The audio will start playing immediately if your browser supports it. Otherwise, click Upload.
- Drag the handles to select the part you want to cut and press Cut.
- That's all! Now you can download your trimmed audio file.
How do you remix two songs on your phone?
As long as you're signed in to the same account, you can listen to your instant mixes on the Google Play Music web player, on your mobile device, or on Android TV…
- Open the Google Play Music app.
- Select an artist, album, song or genre.
- Select Start Instant Mix.
Best music mixer apps
- Edjing Mix: Free with in-app purchases. Edjing Mix logo.
- DiscDj 3D Music Player – Free with in-app purchases. 3D DiscDJ logo.
- Cross DJ Free – Mix Your Music – Free with in-app purchases. Cross DJ logo.
- Music Maker JAM – Free with in-app purchases.
- Music Editor: Free with in-app purchases.
How can I mix songs for free?
7 great music apps for mixing music
- GarageBand – iOS. Price: $4.99.
- Edjing – DJ Music Mixer Studio – iOS, Android. Cost: Free.
- VirtualDJ Home – iOS. Cost: Free.
- Music Maker Jam: Android, iOS. Cost: Free.
- study HD – iOS.
- Cross DJ Free-Mix Your Music – Android, iOS. Cost: Free.
- MixPad – Free Music Mixer – Android, iOS. Cost: Free.
How much does it cost to mix a song?
Someone with better mixes than you but starting out professionally could charge $200-$300 per song. For $400-600 you can get a great combo from an engineer with some recognized credits. This is a great place for many serious indie musicians who want quality, but are self-funded and price sensitive.
What makes a mix sound professional?
If you want your song to sound professional, it needs to be balanced so that it sounds like a song and you don't hear the mix. If your audience listens to your song and is distracted by the balance of the mix, they don't listen to your song. Also, each gender will balance differently.
How can I cut and merge songs online?
How to combine audio files online
- Select an audio file. To join your songs, you can add two or more files from your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
- Combine MP3 and other audio. If you want, you can add more tracks to combine them.
- Save the result. And that's it!
GET SUPER CHEAP PHONES HERE: https://cheapphones.coGET AWESOME WALLPAPERS HERE: https://www.cheapphones.co/wallpapers/MY SECOND CHANNEL! https://goo.gl/bG2KB…