How do I become a reviewer for PLOS ONE?
Invitation to Review PLOS ONE editors select potential reviewers based on their expertise in research areas relevant to the manuscript under consideration. Reviewer invitations are sent by email from the journal's editorial manager submission system.
How do I choose a peer reviewer?
Finding peer reviewers: our top tips
- See the references in the article.
- Use search tools and databases to find researchers working on similar topics.
- Use your editorial board.
- Consider previous authors and guest editors.
- Ask rejecting reviewers for suggestions.
- Use predefined keywords.
- Use previous reviewers.
Does PLOS ONE publish review articles?
PLOS ONE considers submissions of research articles reporting systematic reviews and meta-analyses: reviews of a clearly stated research question that use explicit and systematic methods to identify, select and critically appraise relevant research, and to collect and analyze data from studies included.
How do you know if a journal is science or not?
To check if your manuscript is indexed in ISI Web of Science, you can login to the following url http://mjl.clarivate.com/. Once you log in, you can only search by full journal name or ISSN number. The search result will show whether your target journal is indexed in SCI, SCI-E or ESCI.
Is Scopus good?
As Scopus is currently the main indexing database of choice for a good number of universities, there is a belief that only Scopus indexed journals are reputable. There are predatory journals out there, but not all Scopus-indexed journals are predatory.
How can I get Elsevier papers for free?
Elsevier publishes open access articles that readers can access for free. We also make articles openly available through our Open Archives and Open Manuscripts through the CHORUS service.
Share Link is a service that provides free access to your newly published article on ScienceDirect for 50 days. You will receive a personalized link to your article, making it ideal for sharing with colleagues via email and your social networks.
How to unblock Sci-Hub in India
- Option 1: Use alternative links. The easiest option is to go to sci-hub.41610.org/mirrors and find the latest Sci-Hub links for India.
- Option 2: Use TOR. If all the above links are blocked by your ISP, you can try using Tor.
- Option 3: Use Telegram. Sci-Hub has a Telegram bot.
How can I use SCI Hub now?
How to use Sci-hub to get academic papers for free
- Go to the Sci-hub website. The URL may change on the website because Big Publish lobbyists (Elsevier, SAGE, etc.)
- Go to the journal publisher's website. Go to the website for whatever item you're trying to get.
Who runs SCI Hub?
How does SCI hub make money?
It is really supported by donations. From what I've heard, the library has at least 80TB of documents, and there are also mirrors hosted by other people.
Is the science center illegal in Germany?
According to the publishers, it is technically illegal to use a service like SciHub. As Cashman points out, viewing SciHub content is considered a "grey area" in Germany and many other countries.
NOTE: YouTube may include advertisements on this video. PLOS has not monetized its channel and is not receiving any income from these ads. For an ad-free ver…